Sunday, April 22, 2007

Workout gym

I guess I will have to find a new place to continue exercising. My gym closed suddenly last Tuesday. Monday, I went to the gym and the next day, a teacher, who also exercises at the same place, told me that I better hurry and get everything out of my locker (shoes, socks, shampoo, etc.). When I arrived the place was empty. All of the workout equipment and weights had been removed. Unfortunately, I had only used 6 weeks of my 6 month membership. I was better off than some people. Another teacher paid her 6 month membership a week ago. The gym was still accepting people's membership fees until the last days. Rumor has it that the owner didn't pay his rent and kept membership fees to take a long trip. There were about 10 Pagoda teachers that had memberships, so we were all quite shocked and upset. The day after closing they did take people's names for possible refunds, I highly doubt that I will get any money back.

No comments: