Friday, May 23, 2008

Random

Workout #1

In the last 12 months, I have gained weight. My body is starting to feel, especially my back. Today, I attempted to start an exercise routine. My walk/jog was pretty short since I felt pretty sluggish without exercising for awhile. Hopefully, I can keep a regular routine.


In Korea:

It seems that people are starting to worry about AI, bird flu. I have gone out to eat with some Koreans and they request that we go to places that don't have chicken. I'm not scared, I already went to eat Samgyetang, which is a chicken soup. It is a soup with a small chicken stuffed with rice, also having ginger and type of nut.


Here is a picture of how Koreans move in and out of apartments or offices. They use a elevator attached to the back end of a truck that raises and lowers the platform to the window. I am not exactly sure how high they go, but I have seen them used on 10+ story buildings.


Work:
Next week, I will start working at Pagoda again. To answer your question, nope. I will be working in a non-teaching position. Part of my job last year was working for the TOEIC R&D team. I wrote and edited TOEIC material that they use to make practice books. I will work part-time and will still search for a business job.

No comments: